No more needs saying! Watch the trailer and talk about it below!

More Stuff Like Black Panther

30 thoughts on “Black Panther Teaser Trailer! ”

1. I’m just so excited…where is the link to the countdown for this movie?

2. Yessssss run the jewels!!

3. Williams Jj Williams Jj says:

It’s the music I want to hear again. . Step in the spot light

4. I don’t you guys fixed it up there….but I’ll have more later

5. I just really want to talk about the ass whoopin that’s about to take place in black panther… can we do that? I’m also trying to connect some dots does anyone want to help a Chica out?

1. Chris Miles Chris Miles says:

What dots would those be Bianca…?

6. Jimbo Ice Jimbo Ice says:

I’m looking forward to the uproar over blacks only screening for this

7. I’m confused now…because wasn’t there something at the end of age of ultron….ahhhh I need to go back. Someone help me. I need to watch the movies and the Easter eggs again.

8. Everett k and klaw should be dead. But whatever

1. Chris Miles Chris Miles says:

Why should they be dead? Ross works for T’Challa…

2. Chris Miles klaw man.

3. Kenan Cross Kenan Cross says:

Remember. In this narrative, Klaw didn’t kill his father. However I have a feeling that the movie will end up twisting it in that direction. That Zemo got the bomb from him.

4. Chris Miles Chris Miles says:

Exactly, the narrative from the comics is irrelevant right now…

5. I’m fully aware of the narrative. Missed opportunity iMo

6. Kenan Cross Kenan Cross says:

Agreed. But easily rectified in the upcoming movie

7. John Davis John Davis says:

I heard this guy was involved with his death via retcon.

9. Exactly first two people you see are white and they are well respected

10. Can we just talk about HOW FRIGGIN EXCITED I AM RIGHT NOW!!! THIS MAKES ME WANT TO GO PUT ON A BLACK PANTHER MASK AND JUMP ON TOP OF MY CAR EXCITED!!! #idontcarewhattheneighborsthink

1. Kenan Cross Kenan Cross says:

Lmao! You crazy Bianca

2. Kenan Cross I know. I know.

11. Chris Miles Chris Miles says:

Who cares about them? The trailer starts off with 2 white people before you see one black face. Anyone who has that complaint can feel free to blow their brains out…

1. Lena Sith Lena Sith says:

This overrides my kiddie pools

12. Kenan Cross Kenan Cross says:

Almost immediately

13. The trailer JUST made up for that poster!

1. Lena Sith Lena Sith says:

My thoughts exactly!

Comments are closed.

All The Other Stuff!
Movies
Black Panther Teaser Trailer!
STUFF YOU CAN'T MISS!
The King of Fighters: Destiny released on YouTube!
Children of Ether is an anime you MUST see!
Black Panther Teaser Trailer!
Black Lightning shockingly good trailer!
Sonic Mania has been delayed but….
Don't Miss The Coolest Stuff You Care About! Follow Us On Social Media!

Send this to a friend